ASP Employment Opportunity
Desktop Support Tech
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Providing client computer support services for software and hardware.
- Installation of computers and software system for various computer applications and programs.
- Identifying and solving any problems that affect computer operating systems.
- Escalating support issues as required.
- Assist engineers with network assessment and maintenance.
- Training clients in usage computer hardware and software applications.
- Troubleshooting routine problems and maintenance of servers.
- Carrying out other duties as you may be requested by management.
- Maintaining other computer peripheral devices such as printers and solving printing problems.
- Coordination of computer maintenance with other staff members.
Competencies: for success, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Knowledge of Windows server and desktop operating systems.
- Knowledge of hardware and software applications.
- Knowledge of business class email software, anti-virus and management tools.
- Basic knowledge of Windows scripting.
- Ability to use remote access and management tools.
- Ability to perform root cause analysis.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Personal initiative.
- Ability to multi task.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills.
- Impeccable customer service.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma; one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certifications are a plus, but not required
Please fill out the form below or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Get Started with Custom Development
Reach out to our team to get immediate help or click the button below to send us some information about your next project.