Refreshing Dated Technology Can Improve Business Outcomes
Download our eBook to learn 6 factors to consider before refreshing your IT environment.
A well-executed technology refresh helps you tackle the evolving business landscape
A technology refresh is crucial because maintaining legacy infrastructure components comes at a cost. It can expose your company to hackers, reduce overall productivity and may even drive your most valuable employees out the door because they are tired of dealing with clumsy technology.
Additionally, as the costs of maintaining outdated IT components and the risks of failure continue to rise, day-to-day operations and finances may also be impacted. Get ahead of these challenges by proactively engaging in a technology infrastructure refresh.
Before you refresh your technology, there are six factors to consider:
Our comprehensive eBook walks you through each step in detail.
- Before making key budgeting decisions, it’s critical to understand your company’s most pressing concerns, particularly those affecting security, compliance and backup solutions.
- If you’re not sure of the risks associated with your technology and whether it will affect your overall vision, it may be time to conduct a tech audit.
- Technology, regardless of the size of your company, has the potential to drive growth and improve operations. That’s why performing regular technology audits is essential to business success.
- Effective tech audits can help prevent a vulnerability from becoming a full-fledged breach.
- A tech audit could mean the difference between your organization sinking or surviving an undetected threat.
- A technology audit is vital to keep risks at bay and maintain peace of mind.