- Help desk support with workstation, server, and network environments
- Prevent issues before they become a problem – more than just a “break-fix” service.
- Diagnosis/repair of system and application errors and messages
- Proactive patching and updating of systems
- Antivirus/antispyware monitoring, diagnosis and repair, backup cycle monitoring, and maintenance
- Diagnosis/repair for network and internet connectivity issues
- Monitoring /alert management for disk space, bandwidth, and hardware diagnostics
Other Optional Services
Backup Solutions - We offer backup solutions to meet your needs and budget. We will discuss your options and help you determine what backup solution is right for you. On-Site Backups offer the quickest disaster recovery option which we can monitor daily. Off-Site Backups offer cloud-based options that will further protect your data from the typical physical threats to your storage devices.
- ASP provides a variety of cloud hosting solutions to fit any need.
At the center of ASP's Monthly Managed Services is our famous Help Desk. Our staff of experienced IT Professionals provide you with the support you need to keep your systems running at the speed of business. Our phones are always answered by our trained technical team. They will assist you over the phone and/or over the internet as our first level of support for any issues that may occur. With their triage and escalation skills, they will ensure that your systems receive prompt attention at whatever level is necessary.
- ASP provides a Disaster Recovery Plan that's preventative, corrective, and detective at different levels to minimize downtime!
- Documented processes and procedures
- Recover and protect small business and data
- Localized regional disasters
- Protect against sophisticated cyber attacks
- Prevent data loss
- Back up critical data to an off-site location
- Create a Hot site
- Recovery site assessment - assess damage and begin reconstruction of a new data center
Scott A. Naegele, MD, PLLC
We DO use ASP for our computer issues. That Ryan at ASP’s help desk – he gives your PROMPT attention, like every problem we have is important. You just don’t get service like that today from any other company! We demand that in our employees, and it's refreshing to find it elsewhere. I so appreciate his help, that I do not hesitate to call ASP! That's what customer service SHOULD be all about! Thank you!
Peggy L. Payne, Office Manager (304) 344-8368