About the Job
In this position, you will be designing, developing, testing and deploying custom software in a .Net environment. You will be able to take on smaller projects from start to finish or collaborate on larger projects with the team. This position will challenge you with the diverse projects from our clients.
- Do you have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent related experience?
- Do you easily learn new programming languages?
- Are you proficient in .Net development and SQL development?
- Can you resolve software defects identified by the customer or team members?
- Do you think of ways to improve existing software code to operate more efficiently and to offer greater flexibility?
- Do you document your software technical specifications, application design, and database design?
- Are you experienced in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Are you willing to work within a team environment?
If you feel that our requirements and your experiences are a good match, we would love to discuss the opportunity further. Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com